Sunday, July 15, 2012

Works in progress

I have had a ball getting started on some bits and pieces this week. My mind (and my pinterest project inspiration board) is brimming with inspiring ideas, and the hubs has been busy with a few surprisingly awesome projects of his own which I look forward to blogging as well.

Here's a wee sneaky preview at the things I am working on at the moment... You can see I am going through a bit of a vintage/rustic sort of phase at the moment....


I will blog full details about each piece when they are finished!

Today was one of those 'perfect' rainy days. We had the fire on low all day, probably more for the atmosphere as it was not cold at all, and I whipped up a delicious slow cooker meal that filled the house with yummy smells all day. I do love a lazy Sunday.

Meanwhile, here is some inspiration for the week. You can look forward to seeing my own version of ALL these projects in the near future:


I have a tin trunk already awaiting a makeover - this is just one of the look's I have seen on pinterest. I love the bright blue and I definitely need some beautiful bright colours in my life.


Can you believe this wall art is made from a door mat? Clever huh!

And finally I just LOVE this deer head image - and I have a space in my house that would be perfect for a canvas just like this.
This last pinspiration relates to a project that the hubs has in the pipeline - I can't WAIT till it is done.

I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday just as much as I did!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment